- Dry Erase Solutions
- Wood Panels
- Ceiling & Wall Panels
Whisper brings a fresh infusion of style to an ever popular silk fabric look. Designed with soft, painterly, horizontal strokes and a delicate stitched effect, Whisper offers the subtle nuances and versatility of a tone on tone pattern. It features a visual design element of 26 inch wide panels that add interest and dimension, and allows for easy installation. Choose from 16 colorways including warm and cool neutrals, rich jewel tones, and darker accents. Whisper is ideal as a background or volume pattern for corporate offices and hallways, schools, hospitality and healthcare.
Len-Tex Wallcovering meets or exceeds all requirements of Federal Specifications CCC-W-408D, Vinyl Coated Wallcovering, W-101 WA Quality Standard for Polymer Coated Fabric Wallcovering and EN 15102 European Standard for Decorative Wallcoverings. This product has been accepted for use by the City of New York, Dept. of Buildings under MEA 381 93M.
|Total Weight||20 oz per lineal yard (612g/lineal meter)|
|Match Information||Random Match
Design Has A Visual Effect Of 26" Wide Panels
|Width||53/54" (134/137 cm)|
|Fire Safety||Class A-ASTM E-84 Flame Spread: 25 Smoke Developed: 45 Class A CAN/ULC S102-10 Flame Spread: 15 Smoke Developed: 75 NFPA 101-04 Passes NFPA 286 Corner Burn|
• Len-Tex Wallcoverings use Clean Vinyl Technology (CVT)
- Contains no ortho-phthalate plasticizer
- Contains no barium-zinc stabilizer - a true heavy-
- Contains no arsenic-based biocide
- Contains no antimony-based fire retardant
- Contains no formaldehyde
• Environmentally benign AQUA-CLEARsm* water-based inks
and coatings used exclusively.
• AQUA-CLEAR 2.6sm* roller applied water-based urethane
top finish. Cleanability is excellent as tested under ASTM
D-1308-1987, Spot Test Covered (24 hours)
• Ultra-Fresh®* treated to inhibit the growth of mold,
mildew and bacteria.
• SCS Indoor AdvantageTM Gold certified as a low-
• Conforms to State of California standard CA 01350
for low-emitting materials.
• Accepted and listed under State of California CHPS
for low-emitting interior products.
• Microventing for permeability is available on a
custom order basis with small minimum quantities.
• Advanced Warning Effect alarm activation
(feature bulletin available upon request.)
• Five year warranty against materials defects.
Consult your distributor for details.
Is a proprietary top finish of the Len-Tex Corporation
Are proprietary inks and coatings used exclusively by the
A registered trademark of Thomson Research