- Dry Erase Solutions
- Wood Panels
- Ceiling & Wall Panels
A dazzling element in the Mylar-printed Len-Tex designs, Envy embodies elegance and drama. A multi-color linen print creates depth, and the accompanying emboss on the mirrored surface creates shimmering light reflections for an overall luminous effect. This on-trend design delivers a radiant visual effect that will transform any space from ordinary to extraordinary. The stunning colorways include warm and cool metal tones as well as vibrant jewel tones. Envy mixes beautifully with rich woods and luxurious upholstery, adding a glamorous touch to accent walls in hotels, restaurants, lounges and retail.
Len-Tex Wallcovering meets or exceeds all requirements of Federal Specifications CCC-W-408D, Vinyl Coated Wallcovering, W-101 WA Quality Standard for Polymer Coated Fabric Wallcovering and EN 15102 European Standard for Decorative Wallcoverings. This product has been accepted for use by the City of New York, Dept. of Buildings under MEA 381 93M.
|Total Weight||20 oz per lineal yard (612g/lineal meter)|
|Match Information||Random Match|
|Width||53/54" (134/137 cm)|
|Fire Safety||Class A-ASTM E-84 Flame Spread: 25 Smoke Developed: 55 NFPA 101-04 Passes NFPA 286 Corner Burn|
• Len-Tex Wallcoverings use Clean Vinyl Technology (CVT)
- Contains no ortho-phthalate plasticizer
- Contains no barium-zinc stabilizer - a true heavy-
- Contains no arsenic-based biocide
- Contains no antimony-based fire retardant
- Contains no formaldehyde
• Environmentally benign AQUA-CLEARsm* water-based inks
and coatings used exclusively.
• AQUA-CLEAR 2.6sm* roller applied water-based urethane
top finish. Cleanability is excellent as tested under ASTM
D-1308-1987, Spot Test Covered (24 hours)
• Ultra-Fresh®* treated to inhibit the growth of mold,
mildew and bacteria.
• SCS Indoor AdvantageTM Gold certified as a low-
• Conforms to State of California standard CA 01350
for low-emitting materials.
• Accepted and listed under State of California CHPS
for low-emitting interior products.
• Microventing for permeability is available on a
custom order basis with small minimum quantities.
• Advanced Warning Effect alarm activation
(feature bulletin available upon request.)
• Five year warranty against materials defects.
Consult your distributor for details.
Is a proprietary top finish of the Len-Tex Corporation
Are proprietary inks and coatings used exclusively by the
A registered trademark of Thomson Research